Нет доступа к файлу data/boardinfo.php или нарушена его структура, либо не верно задан путь к файлам форума! Проверьте права. Драконь ::
ДРАКОНЬ
официальный сайт группы  
Вход Регистрация Забыли пароль? Помощь Пользователи Поиск Правила форума Драконь

Список форумов: Драконь » Остров Драконь »  АРТ
 (Модератор: нет)
Поиск в теме | Версия для печати
Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

СообщениеОтправлено: 27 Марта, 2018 - 09:27:16 Post Id   
aliciahuang
Advanced Member

Всего записей: 397  
Дата рег-ции: Май 2017  
Поощрить/Наказать

"...I didn't feel like I needed an agent. I felt like I knew contracts well enough and I felt like coming off the Achilles (injury), there's going to be negotiation points, and I felt comfortable with that.", there's going to be give and takes on both sides

$39 million deal.,Sherman was introduced by the 49ers Tuesday after signing a three-year

"The biggest misconception is that it's a bad deal," Sherman said. "... If I'm basing it just going off my last year (of the deal) in Seattle, I feel security in the upcoming years and I feel comfortable with that and I'm great with it.", and you compare it, I got no money guaranteed and I'm coming off a ruptured Achilles. What security do I have there? ... That's really all that I wanted. And (if) I play at the level that I'm capable of

He said a couple days later the news got out and the 49ers immediately called him and wanted him to fly to San Jose to have dinner with Kyle Shanahan.

"At dinner," Sherman wrote., Kyle made one hell of a pitch. He has an incredible football mind — he’s just a great tactician — and we talked for hours about different schemes and about his vision for the team. He really impressed me

Sherman also addressed his torn Achilles and how that factored into his contract with the 49ers — and what led to the Seahawks not matching their offer.

He wrote he has a $2 million roster bonus he will receive if he can pass a physical before Nov. 11, he will have $5 million in guaranteed money in 2018., and that he already has a $3 million signing bonus. Should Sherman pass the physical (he said he should be ready to go for full drills by June)

The Seattle Seahawks are bringing back running back Mike Davis after a strong conclusion to the 2017 season.

Davis signed his deal with the Seahawks on Thursday, making Davis an unrestricted free agent. The 25-year-old chose a return to Seattle over looking for options elsewhere., reportedly a one-year contract. Davis was originally a restricted free agent but Seattle did not tender him

Davis made an impression late in the 2017 season. Promoted off Seattle's practice squad in November, Davis rushed for 240 yards and averaged 3.5 yards per carry. Despite playing in just six games, who was the Seahawks' leading rusher.,Womens Xavier Su'a-Filo Jersey, Davis was Seattle's most productive running back, although he lagged far behind quarterback Russell Wilson

where he appeared in 14 games over two seasons. He was acquired off waivers in May 2017.,Womens Deshaun Watson Jersey,Davis started his career in San Francisco

The free-agent tight end, who spent five seasons in Seattle,Womens Zach Cunningham Jersey, according to multiple reports., posted a goodbye message on social media Tuesday night,Authentic D'Onta Foreman Jersey, then signed with the Detroit Lions on Wednesday morning. It's a one-year deal worth up to $2.5 million

I am filled with gratitude. All I can say is thank you.,As my time in Seattle comes to end and I reflect on the past 5 years

prosecutors said.,A Harris County grand jury Friday indicted Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett for the felony charge of injury of the elderly for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic who was working at NRG Stadium to control access to the field at SuperBowl LI

Cornerback Richard Sherman defended the three-year contract worth up to $39.15 million he recently negotiated with the 49ers after being released by the Seahawks in an article he wrote for the Players' Tribune and at his introductory press conference on Tuesday. The four-time All-Pro, who ruptured his right Achilles during the middle of the 2017 season,Authentic Joel Heath Jersey, isn't impressed with Sherman's negotiation skills. He thinks Sherman "got absolutely crushed" by the 49ers., expressed frustration with the criticism he has received after negotiating a contract that has been described as extremely team friendly. Newly-retired Joe Thomas, a future Hall of Fame left tackle

Sherman deflected the criticism in the press conference by singling out the five-year,Authentic D.J. Reader Jersey, $6 million contract. There's actually $8 million fully guaranteed with an additional $6 million in 2019 conditionally guaranteed. The deal could ultimately be for only one year because there aren't any significant salary-cap consequences for Philadelphia parting ways with Bradham after the 2018 season., $40 million contract linebacker Nigel Bradham just signed to remain with the Eagles as the type of bad deals negotiated by agents that aren't similarly disparaged because of a lack of guaranteed money. He characterized Bradham's deal as one-year

Sherman makes a valid point about the double standard. His deal was always going to be heavily scrutinized, at least by the agent community, Sherman touted his study of contracts for less than two of an average person's full workdays prior to representing himself., because of his previous dismissiveness of an entire profession while asserting that players without any experience could do a better job negotiating contracts. As one of his main qualifications for going without an agent

Defensive end Michael Bennett claimed his with the Seahawks in 2014, defensive tackle Haloti Ngata helped the Ravens win the Super Bowl a year earlier and linebacker Corey Nelson was on the Broncos title team in 2016. The fourth newcomer, spent his first two NFL seasons playing cornerback for the Panthers., Daryl Worley

And perhaps most importantly to the Birds, respectively. , Bennett and Ngata played a part in building perennial contenders in Seattle and Baltimore

All this indicates the Eagles, less than two months removed from their first Super Bowl parade, and it seems the desire to load up on former champions hasn't faded., still value postseason experience when adding to the roster. Analysts last year routinely pointed out Philly's decision to bring in a slew of players with title runs on their resumes

veterans with Super Bowls in their past understand the obstacles along the path to the Vince Lombardi Trophy.,Authentic Zach Cunningham Jersey,No longer do the Eagles need older players to provide guidance to a locker room full of postseason newbies. Still

Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman is banking on the hope that those players remain hungry to return to football's peak -- and can help Philadelphia stay there.

meaning a roster spot is guaranteed for the Anacortes catcher.,Notaro has committed to play for the Washington State Cougars. He’ll join the program as a preferred walk-on

” Notaro said. “I thought it would be cool to play in my home state. That way friends and family could come watch me.”,Authentic Deshaun Watson Jersey,“Since I was about 9 it’s been my dream to play Division I baseball. Playing in the Pac-12 has been my biggest goal

Notaro joins a growing list of Anacortes products who have landed in the Pac-12 after they wrapped up their prep careers. Infielder Billy King, played baseball at Oregon State and eventually played in the Tampa Bay minor-league organization. Catcher Ty Johnson started at Washington State and is currently on the roster for Division I Tulane.,Womens D'Onta Foreman Jersey, a multisport star

“I talked a lot with Billly King. He’s a coach this year. We talked about the process. I’ve had a lot of people who have been good mentors like Erik Saunders,” Notaro said., Billy (King). They both helped me. Andrew LeFave. He was definitely someone who believed in me a lot. They all helped me along the process

In a news release,Authentic Kendall Lamm Jersey, “Anthony is another catcher who we have liked more and more especially over this past summer. He has shown the ability to catch and throw and more important ... the ability to lead.”, Washington State head coach Marty Lees said

At Washington State,Womens Kendall Lamm Jersey, a former assistant coach at Oregon State who was with the Beavers during back-to-back national titles in 2006 and 2007., Notaro will join a Cougars squad that went 24-29 last season under Lees

Anacortes coach Pat Swapp, said it’s great to see Notaro’s work pay off.,Womens Joel Heath Jersey, who guided the Seahawks to a third-place finish at state last season

Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

Поиск в теме | Версия для печати