Нет доступа к файлу data/boardinfo.php или нарушена его структура, либо не верно задан путь к файлам форума! Проверьте права. Драконь ::
ДРАКОНЬ
официальный сайт группы  
Вход Регистрация Забыли пароль? Помощь Пользователи Поиск Правила форума Драконь

Список форумов: Драконь » Остров Драконь »  АРТ
 (Модератор: нет)
Поиск в теме | Версия для печати
Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

СообщениеОтправлено: 09 Ноября, 2017 - 06:26:18 Post Id   
aliciahuang
Advanced Member

Всего записей: 397  
Дата рег-ции: Май 2017  
Поощрить/Наказать

It’s a three-way blockbuster trade on Sunday, with Matt Duchene and Kyle Turris involved, Ottawa Senators and Nashville Predators making a massive move after days of growing anticipation., and the Colorado Avalanche

Kyle Turris is reportedly on his way to Nashville. According to Elliotte Friedman of Sportsnet, at the end of a five-year, Turris,Authentic Ivan Provorov jersey, $17.5 million contract and a pending unrestricted free agent, which would keep him off the open market this summer., was in the process of signing a six-year, $36 million contract extension with the Predators

Falling two wins short of a Stanley Cup in June,Authentic Ivan Provorov jersey, the Predators boast a formidable top-three group on the blue line, as they look to climb the Western Conference standings and get back into the position of being a championship contender. Johansen is right now struggling without a goal on the season and only seven points in 14 games so far., though they’re missing Ryan Ellis after news broke in September that he could miss four to six months following offseason surgery. This deal gives them another top center in addition to Ryan Johansen

Nashville has a 7-5-2 record and 16 points — the same amount as the San Jose Sharks, Vancouver Canucks,adidas Travis Konecny jersey, Dallas Stars and Chicago Blackhawks., Avalanche

And finally, to the Avalanche. This has been a decent start to the season for them after the disaster of 2016-17, the return from Nashville and Ottawa is a healthy set of prospects and draft picks.,adidas Wayne Simmonds jersey, although today’s game against the Islanders certainly isn’t going their way. In moving Duchene

The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club announced today that the club has acquired defenseman Samuel Girard, forward Vladislav Kamenev and a second-round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft from the Nashville Predators, a first-round selection in the 2018 NHL Draft and a third-round pick in 2019 from the Ottawa Senators., as well as forward Shane Bowers, goaltender Andrew Hammond

That would,adidas Shayne Gostisbehere jersey, in all likelihood, and five selections in the opening three rounds., give the Avalanche two first-round picks and two second-round picks in 2018

This is significant for both the Predators and Senators. Both teams made it to the 2017 conference championship series and, it appears they’re both intent on trying to make lengthy runs at the Stanley Cup again next spring., after the price they paid today to land key centers for their respective lineups

" Labanc said,"It was definitely fun. You just take it for what it is, via the San Jose Mercury News.adidas Ivan Provorov jersey, "I felt good. I felt confident and I've just got to keep working and keep proving myself every day."

Labanc was unable to find the back of the net in his next nine. In Saturday's shootout win against Anaheim,After scoring three goals in his first four games with the Sharks, head coach Peter DeBoer dropped Labanc to the fourth line.

scoring 19 points in 19 AHL games. After making the NHL roster out of training camp,Labanc shuttled back and forth between the Sharks and Barracuda last season, this is his first stint in the minors this season.

and has the right attitude,He hopes to "make a statement" during his time in the AHL, according to Barracuda head coach Roy Sommer.

"You know what? He could have come down here with a big lip and I didn't see it. He had fun out there," Sommer told reporters after Sunday's win. "This league is all about coming down and getting your mojo back."

Should the Sharks choose to carry an additional forward in Martin's absence,adidas Ivan Provorov jersey, Labanc will face stiff competition from his Barracuda linemates.

in scoring on the Barracuda. , while Marcus Sorensen scored a hat-trick. O'Regan and Sorensen are first and second,Danny O'Regan also assisted on two goals on Sunday,Authentic Wayne Simmonds jersey, respectively

Coach Roy Sommer isn’t allowing himself to get too attached to the Barracuda’s new top-scoring line. His experience tells him that Kevin Labanc, Danny O’Regan and Marcus Sorensen’s marriage is going to be short-lived.

including a hat trick from Sorensen., Labanc joined the Barracuda (4-5-1) for their tilt against the Texas Stars at SAP Center,After getting reassigned from the Sharks Sunday morning,Authentic Travis Konecny jersey, helping the team put together its best performance of the season in a 6-1 win as his line collected a combined seven points

but I don’t know if that’s going to happen,“That line was awesome to watch. I’d like to keep them together,Authentic Claude Giroux jersey,” Sommer said breaking into laughter.

Sommer knows the idea is comical because the Sharks are likely to recall one of his top-three forwards to the NHL in advance of Wednesday’s showdown with the high-flying Tampa Bay Lightning at the Tank.

Based on Sunday’s performance alone,adidas Claude Giroux jersey, Sorensen would be the front runner.

Sorensen opened the scoring at 12:48 of the first, putting O’Regan’s feed into the slot inside the far post on the power play.

But a Sorensen recall appears to be unlikely considering that Sunday’s performance was the first time he played at the level he reached last season while recording 26 points in 24 games before joining the Sharks for 23-consecutive NHL games on Feb. 28.

in part,The Sharks reassigned Sorensen to the Barracuda out of training camp, because he wasn’t playing the straight-lined inside game that propelled him to the NHL last season.

Sorensen said it’s “hard to say” how close he is to hitting the bar that he reached with the Barracuda last winter.

I’m not there yet,“Obviously,Authentic Shayne Gostisbehere jersey,” he said. “I think I’m getting better every day…but still I can be better.”

winning the AHL’s rookie of the year award. His standout performance with the Barracuda came after he collected 154 points in 154 NCAA games with Boston University., who leads the Barracuda in goals (5) and scoring with 10 points in 10 games. O’Regan collected 58 points (23g,A better candidate would appear to be O’Regan, 35a) in 63 games last season

The one blemish on O’Regan’s scorecard is his minus-seven, but Sommer insists that the crooked number is misleading. The Barracuda coach isn’t seeing a drop-off in O’Regan’s detailed play this season.

pucks were just going in. It wasn’t directly related to him.”,“He led our team in scoring chances (going into Sunday’s game), and the guy was a minus-nine,” Sommer said. “I think it was 37 to 14 against, so when he was on the ice

“It was definitely fun. You just take it for what it is,” Labanc said while also acknowledging his disappointment about the reassignment. “I felt good. I felt confident and I’ve just got to keep working and keep proving myself every day.”

Labanc said the message from the Sharks braintrust was simple: “keep working.”

” Labanc said., don’t feel sorry for yourself. Instead,“Just because you got sent down, make a statement. Let them know you’re going to play hard no matter what

guys that get sent down,“Most of the time, they get bummed out or what not. You can’t do that. You’ve got to just keep working and not waste the day.”

the Sharks could also leave an open spot on their forward roster for the time being,With five of their next six games at home, keeping the competition going among the Barracuda forwards.

Defenseman Cavan Fitzgerald recorded the first point of his professional hockey career by notching the Barracuda’s fifth goal at 11:02 of the third period.

Rookie Rudolphs Balcers recorded his third multi-point game of the season, earning assists on Fitzgerald’s goal and Filip Sandberg’s tally at 17:19 of the first.

Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

Поиск в теме | Версия для печати