Íåò äîñòóïà ê ôàéëó data/boardinfo.php èëè íàðóøåíà åãî ñòðóêòóðà, ëèáî íå âåðíî çàäàí ïóòü ê ôàéëàì ôîðóìà! Ïðîâåðüòå ïðàâà. Äðàêîíü ::
ÄÐÀÊÎÍÜ
îôèöèàëüíûé ñàéò ãðóïïû  
Âõîä Ðåãèñòðàöèÿ Çàáûëè ïàðîëü? Ïîìîùü Ïîëüçîâàòåëè Ïîèñê Ïðàâèëà ôîðóìà Äðàêîíü

Ñïèñîê ôîðóìîâ: Äðàêîíü » Îñòðîâ Äðàêîíü »  ÀÐÒ
 (Ìîäåðàòîð: íåò)
Ïîèñê â òåìå | Âåðñèÿ äëÿ ïå÷àòè
Reply to this topic Ñòðàíèö (1): [1] 

ÑîîáùåíèåÎòïðàâëåíî: 29 Ñåíòÿáðÿ, 2017 - 09:40:03 Post Id   
aliciahuang
Advanced Member

Âñåãî çàïèñåé: 397  
Äàòà ðåã-öèè: Ìàé 2017  
Êàðìà: 0
Ïîîùðèòü/Íàêàçàòü

The last time the Redskins played the Chiefs, the smallest announced crowd in FedEx Field history watched Jamaal Charles run for 150 yards in the snow and Robert Griffin III get sacked five times in a 45-10 Kansas City rout that ranks among the worst losses of the Daniel Snyder era. The last time the Redskins beat the Chiefs,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, Snyder was an 18-year-old student who had yet to drop out of the University of Maryland and none of the players on Washington’s current roster was born.

The Redskins are 1-8 all-time against Kansas City and have lost six straight to the Chiefs dating back to 1983, Washington’s longest active losing streak against any team after it snapped a six-game,Authentic Kirk Cousins Jersey, they’ll look to hand the Chiefs their first loss of the season on Monday night. Excluding Carson, as seven-point underdogs, 22-year skid against the Bills in 2015. As SB Nation’s Chiefs blog,Womens Jordan Reed Jersey, Arrowhead Pride, the Chiefs own the Redskins more than any other team in the NFL. The Redskins are 0-4 at Arrowhead Stadium, where, succinctly put it this week, Calif., the Los Angeles Chargers’ temporary home, the only other current NFL city where the Redskins have never won is Miami (0-5).

while the Chiefs are 5-3 at home during that span.,Given Washington’s brutal history of “Monday Night Football” games at FedEx Field they’re 2-16 since the stadium opened in 1997 — it might be a blessing that the team’s latest shot at the Chiefs comes on the road. Washington is 4-3 in road Monday night games since 1997

the Redskins overcame a 12-0 halftime deficit for their first and only win in the series. Chiefs quarterback Bill Kenney completed 16 of 33 passes for 275 yards in the first half.,After losing their previous two meetings with Kansas City in 1971 and 1976

” Redskins free safety Mark Murphy said after the game.,“I haven’t seen that many passes in one half since I played touch football in high school

The Redskins sacked Kenney five times in the second half, and Washington’s offense, which converted its first third down with eight minutes remaining in the third quarter, eventually got rolling. Rookie Darrell Green’s third-quarter interception set up a two-yard touchdown run by John Riggins that pulled the Redskins to 12-10 and Joe Theismann threw a pair of touchdown passes to help Washington pull away.

including a 58-yarder that matched an AFC record at the time.,St. Albans graduate Nick Lowery accounted for all of the Chiefs’ points with four first-half field goals

while the Redskins’ offense couldn’t get anything going before the break.,The Chiefs scored on their first four possessions to build a 28-0 halftime lead

” Redskins Coach Joe Gibbs said after Washington’s second blowout loss in three weeks dropped the team to 6-4.,“These are tough times

Chiefs quarterback Dave Krieg completed 19 of 29 passes for 302 yards, wide receiver Tim Barnett caught two touchdown passes and Christian Okoye ran for a pair of scores. Meanwhile, Redskins running backs Ernest Byner, Ricky Ervins and Robert Green combined for 17 carries and 38 yards. Washington’s best play of the game was a 33-yard run by Brian Mitchell on a fake punt.

Quarterback Gus Frerotte,Authentic Derrick Henry Jersey, who finished 11 of 34 for 140 yards, gave way to Heath Shuler in the fourth quarter and Washington failed to score a touchdown for the third time in 10 games while falling to 3-7. Shuler was 1 for 5 with two interceptions.

“I was extremely proud of the way our players competed,Authentic Kevin Byard Jersey,” Redskins Coach Norv Turner said after Kansas City improved to 8-1. “I don’t know that as we got through the first quarter, the way it was going, that anyone could be sitting there in that situation saying there’s a hell of a lot of hope that we’ll win this football game. But you couldn’t tell that by the way they went out and competed.”

Fred Smoot during the Redskins’ loss to the Chiefs in 2001. (John McDonnell/The Washington Post)

“I’m as disappointed as I have been at any time in my coaching experience,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey,” Redskins Coach Marty Schottenheimer said after the Redskins fell to 0-3 with a season point differential of 112-16. “I don’t think I’ve ever been through anything like this. It just deepens my resolve, to be honest with you. It really does. It’s going to be a lot of hard work. But if that’s all it takes, then we’ll get it done.”

Former Redskins quarterback Trent Green passed for 307 yards and three touchdowns and running back Priest Holmes added 147 yards rushing and two scores for the previously winless Chiefs. Washington quarterback Tony Banks threw for only 116 yards in defeat.

” Redskins defensive lineman Kenard Lang said. “I don’t even want to show my face outside this locker room.”,Womens Josh Norman Jersey,“It’s pretty bad

Priest Holmes’s 60-yard touchdown reception was the difference in 2005. (John McDonnell/The Washington Post)

but he had five receptions for 100 yards,Led by Mark Brunell’s 331 yards passing, including a 78-yard touchdown pass to Santana Moss,Authentic Jordan Reed Jersey, the Redskins outgained the Chiefs by more than 100 yards. Kansas City won the turnover battle (3-0) and the game. Holmes was limited to 18 yards rushing on 14 carries, including a 60-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter. Jared Allen sacked Brunell three times.

” Redskins running back Clinton Portis said after Washington fell to 3-2. “Turnovers and penalties. Turnovers and penalties. Nothing’s changed.”,“It’s been the same story we’ve been singing all year long

Todd Collins played the second half of Washington’s loss to Kansas City in 2009. (John McDonnell/The Washington Post)

Four Ryan Succop field goals and a safety in the final minute accounted for the Chiefs’ scoring in a game that featured barely 500 yards of total offense. Here’s how The Post’s Thomas Boswell described the scene at FedEx Field as Succop put the Chiefs ahead for good late in the fourth quarter.

the sparse remains of the Redskins crowd stood as one. And they did nothing.,With less than four minutes to play at FedEx Field

losers of 28 of their previous 30 games,They did not cheer. They did not exhort their team to block a long field goal by a Kansas City rookie named Ryan Succop, the final player picked in the last NFL draft, which would put the awful Chiefs, ahead 9-6.

The crowd did not boo, a communal mortification, either. Instead, the fans spontaneously shared a moment of silence, in a sight I can never remember at a sporting event, as they stood witness to the bleakest moment — all factors considered in the history of the Redskins franchise.

Todd Collins replaced an ineffective Jason Campbell in the third quarter and didn’t fare any better.,Womens Kevin Byard Jersey,With the Redskins trailing 3-0 at halftime

“I feel awful for the fans, too. I am not naive about that. I am upset,” Redskins Coach Jim Zorn,Authentic Josh Norman Jersey, said. “The fans sacrifice a lot, who was stripped of his play-calling duties after the game, too.”

The highlight of the game for Washington was a seven-yard touchdown pass from Robert Griffin III to Logan Paulsen with one minute remaining before halftime and the Chiefs already leading 31-0. Quintin Demps returned the ensuing kickoff 95 yards for a touchdown to squash any hopes of a historic comeback.

” linebacker London Fletcher said. “I understand the fans’ frustration. I wanted to boo us too. It’s just not something you would’ve imagined going through. It’s pretty difficult.”,“To put up a performance like this and get booed in your home stadium

“They beat our [butts],Womens Derrick Henry Jersey, man,” wide receiver Santana Moss said. “It was embarrassing. Ain’t nothing to say about the performance. We stunk.”

The loss, which dropped Washington to 3-10,Womens Kirk Cousins Jersey, came on the same day that a report leaked that Coach Mike Shanahan’s relationship with Snyder was damaged beyond repair. Shanahan was fired after the season.

Reply to this topic Ñòðàíèö (1): [1] 

Ïîèñê â òåìå | Âåðñèÿ äëÿ ïå÷àòè