Нет доступа к файлу data/boardinfo.php или нарушена его структура, либо не верно задан путь к файлам форума! Проверьте права. Драконь ::
ДРАКОНЬ
официальный сайт группы  
Вход Регистрация Забыли пароль? Помощь Пользователи Поиск Правила форума Драконь

Список форумов: Драконь » Остров Драконь »  АРТ
 (Модератор: нет)
Поиск в теме | Версия для печати
Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

СообщениеОтправлено: 22 Сентября, 2017 - 09:06:49 Post Id   
aliciahuang
Advanced Member

Всего записей: 397  
Дата рег-ции: Май 2017  
Поощрить/Наказать

Roman Josi stood at midfield at Nissan Stadium on Sept. 10,000-plus people roaring their approval., his Predators teammates encircling him and 69

unofficially revealing himself as Predators captain. ,It felt like a coronation. The 27-year-old defenseman raised the Titans’ sword and plunged it into the turf

but there was some thinly veiled symbolism in that pregame huddle. ,At least that’s how it appeared from afar. The Predators formally introduced Josi as their seventh full-time captain Tuesday

replaces Mike Fisher,Josi, who retired last month after one season in the role., the second Swiss-born captain in NHL history

forward Filip Forsberg and defenseman Mattias Ekholm will act as alternate captains. Goaltender Pekka Rinne,The Predators revamped their leadership council this season, defenseman P.K. Subban and center Nick Bonino round out the group. , tapping defenseman Ryan Ellis as their newly created "associate captain." Johansen

a player and a teammate were the exact traits that we were looking for for our team,"With regard to Roman,adidas Auston Matthews jersey, for me,adidas Bo Horvat jersey," Predators coach Peter Laviolette said. , his character as a person

In September 2016,adidas Alex Ovechkin jersey, a no-brainer for an organization that needed someone of Fisher's experience to preside over a major transition. The ages of the five players who received letters Tuesday are 27 or younger. , Fisher succeeded Shea Weber as team captain

who have rapidly matured with each season and franchise first together. ,Authentic Ryan Miller jersey,It epitomizes the faith the Predators have in their young stars

“Both of those guys were the hardest-working guys every time we stepped on the ice,Authentic Henrik Sedin jersey, you want to follow that, whether it was a practice or a game, and the rest of the team will follow that.”," Josi said of Weber and Fisher. "When I came up, I was 21 and Shea was the captain. You watch a guy like him, you want to do the same things. That’s really important to do that as a captain

Predators running out of time together ,Pekka Rinne

Preview

The Predators' savvy salary-cap maneuvering has created an opening for them to pursue the Stanley Cup for the next several seasons.

A smaller window exists that coincides with the remaining two years on Rinne's contract, and what's left of his contract could be what's left of his NHL career. , though. Rinne turns 35 on Nov. 3

Rinne's performance during the playoffs was a principal reason why Nashville reached its first Stanley Cup Final. The Predators need their veteran goaltender to get back there again. Time isn't on their side.

Flyers’ latest experiment moves Claude Giroux to left wing

For the last couple years, he’s had some rather unrealistic talks with Sean Couturier about playing together., according to the Flyers’ captain and No. 1 center

Tuesday, it became reality., on the fourth day of training camp practices

Claude Giroux was a winger for the first time since he broke into the NHL with the Flyers as a full-timer in 2008. He played the left side and his usual partner, was on the right wing., Jake Voracek

“It was actually a lot of fun, we have a lot of centermen and I’m up for it for sure.”,” Giroux said. “It’s not like I’m against it or I’m not happy with it. If it makes the team better

It could be just a one-day experiment cooked up by Flyers coach Dave Hakstol.

but a lot would have to happen before then.,Or it could stick for a while. Giroux said he “would not be surprised” if he was a winger when the Flyers start their season Oct. 4 in San Jose

the second-overall pick from this year’s draft that would be a center if he made the team (the Flyers don’t want to move him to the wing).,Hakstol said it’s not a matter of connecting the dots with Nolan Patrick

When he was acquired last year at the trade deadline, Authentic Auston Matthews jersey,who now looks like he’ll be a right wing with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms., Filppula was thought to be a good second-line option. This was before the Flyers moved up in the draft lottery to take Patrick and before signing Mike Vecchione

unlike some of the other players who hold the versatility of moving to the wing like newcomer Jori Lehtera.,Filppula has been at center every day in training camp

honestly. It’s gonna be interesting to see how it shakes out. Hak and I talk about it almost every day,“He can slide over, talk about the different options.”,adidas Ryan Miller jersey,” general manager Ron Hextall said of Filppula last week. “He’s a really good centerman though

Patrick,The option Tuesday was quite the eye-opener. With Giroux and Couturier together on the top line, third., Filppula could be the second pivot on the depth chart and start the rookie

There’s no guarantee the Giroux-on-the-wing experiment sees the light of day in a preseason game (the Flyers have split squad games against the New York Islanders Wednesday),adidas Daniel Sedin jersey, if not probable., but the players involved seemed to think it’s possible

a lefty,Having Giroux,Authentic Daniel Sedin jersey, a right-hander, out together means they can always guarantee a center taking a faceoff on his strong side.,adidas Henrik Sedin jersey, and Couturier

it’s tough. Maybe I won’t play one more shift on the wing,“I think a good example would be (San Jose Sharks forwards) Joe Thornton and Joe Pavelski, but that’s up to the coach. I really liked it today.”,” Giroux said. “They take faceoffs on their strong side and it’s tough. When you take faceoffs all game long against a guy that’s on his strong side

Putting that trio together also groups three of the top four returning forwards from last year in terms of 5-on-5 shot attempts for the team. Giroux was first (1,039),156),140), Wayne Simmonds third (1, had 990 and Couturier 955.,Authentic Alex Ovechkin jersey, Voracek second (1, Brayden Schenn, now with the St. Louis Blues

but a top-10 team in shot attempts. They just couldn’t finish. Making their lineup top heavy has a chance to be beneficial.,The Flyers were one of the worst production teams in the league last year at 5-on-5

right? If we put G on the left wing,“Authentic Bo Horvat jersey,It tells that we are pretty stocked up with centers, I think that’s a good sign.”,” Voracek said. “That’s a pretty good sign

“In this case it’s a line we wanted to look at, it was a good time for us to be able to do it.”,” Hakstol added. “For sure it’s tough in the season to take a look at things. But this style of camp

but if they do Giroux doesn’t think the transition will take him too long.,There’s no guarantee the Flyers even try this in a preseason game

“I got used to it pretty quick, but if I do I’m pretty excited to see what’s going to happen. I could be very bad or I could play a good game. We’ll see.”,” Giroux said. “I don’t want to talk about it too much because I might not even see a game at the wing

Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

Поиск в теме | Версия для печати