Нет доступа к файлу data/boardinfo.php или нарушена его структура, либо не верно задан путь к файлам форума! Проверьте права. Драконь ::
ДРАКОНЬ
официальный сайт группы  
Вход Регистрация Забыли пароль? Помощь Пользователи Поиск Правила форума Драконь

Список форумов: Драконь » Остров Драконь »  АРТ
 (Модератор: нет)
Поиск в теме | Версия для печати
Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

СообщениеОтправлено: 14 Сентября, 2017 - 06:46:52 Post Id   
aliciahuang
Advanced Member

Всего записей: 397  
Дата рег-ции: Май 2017  
Поощрить/Наказать

the Miami Dolphins began preparations for their first regular-season game with a practice here on Wednesday. They play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at StubHub Stadium.,Authentic Jadeveon Clowney Jersey, With some family members and friends still in Florida dealing with the remnants of Hurricane Irma

to have avoided major property damage.,The NFL postponed the Dolphins' opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Miami a week ago because of Hurricane Irma. The storm shifted west and Miami was somewhat spared, for the most part, as severe winds and rain resulted in power outages throughout the area but no major flooding. Players and coaches appear

players and their families to Los Angeles on a team charter on Friday. The Dolphins are using the Dallas Cowboys' training camp facility in Oxnard as the team's home base for the week.,Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, flew coaches, who has pledged $1 million to the rebuilding efforts for the region

Coach Adam Gase left Miami on Sept. 6 with his family after he found out the game had been moved to Week 11. He arrived in Los Angeles on Saturday. He acknowledged it's been strange watching what's going on back home.

too. So we were just getting constant updates from the people that were back there. And it's tough because you know it's going to take some time to recover and get things fixed.","You're just so far away that it doesn't seem real when you're watching it on TV, but knowing that's where you're from and wondering how everything is going to play out," Gase said. "There's a lot of friends that we have, staff and players that stayed back. We were getting a lot of information about what was going on, and we had a lot of guys scattered throughout Florida

Gase said the final few players arrived Tuesday evening. Edge rusher Cameron Wake, who stayed in Miami,Authentic Ali Marpet Jersey, was the last to report. Gase said Los Angeles Rams IT staff pitched in to help the organization get up and running over the weekend in time for the team to begin practicing this week.

"It's just back to business as normal," Dolphins defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh said in a conference call with reporters. "I got here on Monday. I've been watching film the last couple of days,Authentic J.J. Watt Jersey, so really it's just having an opportunity to take my mind off a little bit of what's going on back home in Florida and focus on what's important out here.", and we've had our first couple of meetings already

including meetings and a morning walk-through. It was their first since Sept. 5.,Authentic DeAndre Hopkins Jersey,Players participated in what is considered a normal practice on Wednesday

" Gase said. "They've been itching. They had a good couple days last week of practice. I think they're just ready to play some football.",Womens Jadeveon Clowney Jersey,"When we got here our guys seemed focused and ready to go

Gase said players did a good job of checking in with the organization if they did not travel on the team charter and then getting to Los Angeles by Tuesday.

" Gase said. "You wait all year for the first game of the season. We didn't get that opportunity this week. I think our guys are just ready to get going.","This is our opening game

Mike Glennon on facing Buccaneers in Week 2: 'I just would love to win'

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers drafted Mike Glennon in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft, they worked hard to prevent him from reaching the starting lineup.,Womens Duane Brow Jersey, but despite the high draft investment and his decent rookie season

Twice.

the No. 1 pick overall in 2015.,First came the signing of Josh McCown in 2014. Then came Jameis Winston

Glennon never had a chance to establish himself and was ready for the next chapter in his football career.

” Glennon said Wednesday of his time as a Buccaneer. “They also knew my eagerness to go somewhere and play.”,“I really enjoyed it down there

$45 million deal to replace Jay Cutler in Chicago.,Glennon was considered the top free agent prize on the quarterback market this past offseason. He signed a three-year

His goal against his former team is simple.

” he said.,“I just would love to win

Glennon’s familiarity with Tampa Bay is expected to help his performance Sunday. He’s coming off an uninspiring Week 1 loss to the Falcons in which he completed 26-of-40 passes for 213 yards and 1 TD.

He cautioned against relying too much on his intel.

“I’m going to help in ways that I can,” he said., but I don’t have all the answers

although he didn’t play poorly enough to justify a quarterback change yet.,The Bears played tough in their Week 1 loss and there were many positives to draw from. Glennon’s performance didn’t qualify as one

His receivers didn’t offer much help.

” Glennon said of his pass-catchers heading into Week 2.,“Guys are just going to have to step up…There’s no other choice

Bucs vs. Bears to go ahead as scheduled in Tampa Bay

The Buccaneers are returning to Tampa Bay.

the NFL confirmed that Bucs will face off against the Chicago Bears on Sunday as originally scheduled. The team had travelled to Los Angeles for workouts and practice in the days leading up to Irma's arrival.,After their Week 1 clash with the Miami Dolphins was postponed due to Hurricane Irma

However, the league and the organization have determined that the game will go ahead., after assessing the damage caused by Irma

Said Buccaneers Chief Operating Officer Brian Ford in a statement: "We have been working tirelessly with the Tampa Sports Authority, as well as the NFL league office,Womens Ali Marpet Jersey, as Tampa Bay has been through a lot over the past few days. We look forward to providing our fans and the entire region an opportunity to come together this Sunday to kick off our 2017 season.",Womens J.J. Watt Jersey, to ensure that Raymond James Stadium would be available to host our season opener against the Chicago Bears this Sunday. Hosting the game is important to us

marking the third-straight year that the Buccaneers have opened the regular season at home.,Womens DeAndre Hopkins Jersey,The game will take place at 1:00 p.m. ET at Raymond James Stadium

as the postponed matchup with the Dolphins has been officially rescheduled for the team's Week 11 off date.,Authentic Duane Brow Jersey,The Buccaneers will play 16 consecutive games without a bye week

Reply to this topic Страниц (1): [1] 

Поиск в теме | Версия для печати