Íåò äîñòóïà ê ôàéëó data/boardinfo.php èëè íàðóøåíà åãî ñòðóêòóðà, ëèáî íå âåðíî çàäàí ïóòü ê ôàéëàì ôîðóìà! Ïðîâåðüòå ïðàâà. Âåðñèÿ äëÿ ïå÷àòè :: Äðàêîíü -
Äðàêîíü » Îñòðîâ Äðàêîíü » ÀÐÒ »
  Ñòðàíèö (1): [1]
1. aliciahuang - 01 Ôåâðàëÿ, 2018 - 09:36:11

The Philadelphia Eagles have been making their travel plans to Minneapolis in preparation for Super Bowl 52,Womens Jack Lambert Jersey, but Minnesota Vikings fans are making sure they don't have good visit.

Philadelphia defeated the Minnesota Vikings 38-7 in the Championship Game, ruining the Vikings chances of becoming the first team to play a Super Bowl in its home stadium. Some videos went viral of some Eagles fans booing Vikings fans and throwing beer cans at them prior to the game,Womens Antonio Brown Jersey, causing Vikings fans to use the "Philly fan" narrative about how bad they were treated during their stay in Philadelphia.

Ray Didinger picked the Philadelphia Eagles to win the Super Bowl. He's so close to finally seeing the team he grew up rooting for hoist the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

It's time for Didinger and many other Eagles fans suffering to end.

"If they actually win this thing on Sunday, yeah I’m gonna feel it, I’m gonna feel it for the city. I think it’s the best sports town in America,Womens Ben Roethlisberger Jersey,” Didinger said on SportsRadio 94 WIP Wednesday. "I’m gonna feel it for my family, I think it’s the best sports fans in America that waited a long time for this moment, and if it happens Sunday night I’m gonna feel good for millions of people."

Didinger saw the Eagles defeat the Green Bay Packers 17-13 in the 1960 NFL Championship at Franklin Field and will never forget that feeling of the Eagles beating the invincible Vince Lombardi and shocking the world. A family man himself,Womens Le'Veon Bell Jersey, they are the first people that will fall in Didinger's memory.

"If the confetti starts falling on Nick Foles on Sunday night, the first people I’m going to think about are my parents and grandparents. I think that’s true across the city. Family is so tied in to what people feel about this team,Womens T. J. Watt Jersey, ‘I wish grandpa was here. I was Uncle Bill was here. I wish they could all share in this.’ Or, that everybody is going to feel exactly the same thing, if they are still here,Womens JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey, they’re all gonna share in it together."

A Boston reporter discovers something unexpected about Eagles fans in Philadelphia: They're happy

Philadelphia is a town where losing has been a bitter drink before breakfast for about as long as anyone can remember, and where a stadium full of angry fans once rained boos and snowballs even on a hapless Santa Claus. But since the hometown Eagles punched their ticket to Super Bowl LII last Sunday, it has a whole new outlook.

“It’s like Christmas morning,” says Tom Burgoyne, who for the last three decades has donned the hometown Phillie Phanatic costume at Phillies baseball games. “All hugs and high-fives.”

In championship-soaked Boston — where eight Super Bowl appearances in 17 seasons have created an increasingly ho-hum response to postseason prowess — it can be easy to forget that such success isn’t exactly normal.

In Philly, to everyone’s amazement, the last football championship came seven years before the first Super Bowl was played. And fans are hungry. Everywhere is Eagles green. Old men on Broad Street wear beat-up Eagles hats that look like they might’ve come from under a couch cushion. McGillin’s Olde Ale House — “Philadelphia’s Oldest Pub” — is serving Eagles-green beer from now till the Super Bowl. Cops, don’t even seem to blink at the illegal street-corner hawkers doing quick business with Eagles regalia.

Head to the blue-collar barrooms and row-house dens of northeast Philly. No one talks of anything but the Birds. Downtown, the skyscrapers are lit with green. It’s Emerald city.

All this … friendliness from fans known for over-the-top unruliness — it wasn’t a week ago that a fan allegedly punched a police horse and others cursed the name of a 99-year-old female Vikings fan — seems to have taken the city by surprise.

“The vibes in the city are positive for once,” says a chatty 36-year-old selling pink “Underdog” T-shirts at a stoplight who gave his name only as Nicky Boy. “All the negativity in the city, it’s forgotten about for the next two weeks.”

To hear some tell it, benefits of last weekend’s victory stretch beyond improved moods and a citywide politeness.

“I sell cars for a living, Pa.,” says Charlie Mullen of Langhorne, who joined hordes of fans Wednesday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field to stock up on Eagles merchandise. “And everyone wants to spend money now. It’s great.”

Even the city’s homeless were reporting a renewed sense of civic spirit. True, the late-night celebration following Sunday’s victory had disturbed her slumber, but it hadn’t stopped 43-year-old Kristine Yawn from donning an Eagles cap she’d found in an alley, adorning her cardboard sign with , and reaping the rewards of a suddenly more generous city populace.

“You had people hanging out of windows, grandmothers crying,” says John Brazer, people hoisting cases of beer up onto the float, director of publicity for the Philllies, recalling the team’s World Series parade back in ’08. “It was like I was a soldier and we’d liberated France.”

“What I would say is this,Authentic Antonio Brown Jersey,” says Joe DeCamara, a sports-talk host at WIP-FM (94.1). “The dark times in Philadelphia sports — and there have been many dark times — will make the great times all the more special.”

Which is not to say,Authentic Ben Roethlisberger Jersey, of course, that there aren’t those who would be opposed to a New England-like stretch of success.

“It’s like if your son did well in school every year, 64,Authentic Le'Veon Bell Jersey,” said Joe Lenz, a lifelong Eagles fan. “You’d be just as happy.”

Dan Harrell knows,Authentic T. J. Watt Jersey, perhaps better than most, the 74-year-old former custodian shuffled out on the green turf of the University of Pennsylvania’s Franklin Field — where, just how fleeting success can be. Thursday afternoon,Authentic JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey, as a high school senior, he’d watched the Eagles hold off the Green Bay Packers in pro football’s championship game.

“This is the spot,” Harrell said, stopping at a patch of turf near the 8-yard line. “This is where the Eagles won their last title.”

He was 17 that day,Authentic Cameron Sutton Jersey, just a kid, confident it was the first of many Eagles championships he’d witness in his lifetime.

The Eagles fans were reportedly seen throwing beer cans at opposing fans, engaging in physical activity with police horses, and berating Vikings fans who showed up to cheer their team on in the NFC Championship game both before and after. There were even reports that leaked claiming some Vikings fans were scared for their lives. Their recent antics don't top the infamous incident when Eagles fans threw batteries at Santa Claus on the field or cheered after a serious injury to Dallas Cowboys star wide receiver Michael Irvin.

Philadelphia rapper Meek Mill, who is in prison for violating probation, and his lawyers have long alleged that Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge Genece E. Brinkley urged Mill to ditch his management team at Roc Nation in a private meeting.

But following a new Inquirer and Daily News report on ethical questions surrounding Mill’s case, the judge unsealed the transcript of that meeting. The transcript shows the judge didn’t in fact make that recommendation, at least not then. It doesn’t, however, put to bed that rumor about Brinkley asking Meek to record a Boyz II Men song.

Mill recently made his own recommendation — to Colin Kaepernick to add Philly’s Youth Service Inc. to his Million Dollar Pledge. The former NFL quarterback just announced he’ll donate $10,000 to the organization, and Mill will match it.

The Super Bowl frenzy has begun in earnest in Minneapolis, editors, and our reporters, and photographers are there to bring you coverage all week. Need even more Eagles action? Sign up for the Early Birds newsletter for your daily football fix.

If the Eagles win on Sunday, Merrill Reese, is ready for the once-in-a-lifetime call. Each day this week, who’s spent 41 years as the team’s radio play-by-play announcer, take a look back at one of the six moves that got the Eagles to the Super Bowl. It all started with firing Chip Kelly. Was Nick Foles always destined to return to Philadelphia? His father certainly thinks so. The Eagles and bald eagles have more in common than you think. For one, they’re both underdogs. One Delco family is rooting for the Eagles and one Patriot on Sunday. But they have a really good reason.